We – Steinmetz Bordüren GmbH – have been successful in the ceramic tile industry for more than 20 years. ceramic tile industry and are currently expanding our trade and business business relations within Europe.
Part of our “DNA” is the development of innovative products with unique selling propositions in terms of design, surfaces and colors.
Our creative team has established two high-quality brands in the market:
Tiles by Pecasa and Steinmetzbordüren. Our business partners appreciate our passionate sales work and our high level of service.
That is our aspiration: to constantly explore new avenues in order to inspire our customers and employees. Together as a team we can achieve anything!
We are looking forward to you and your application!
- You take responsibility, record and edit order processes
fully, from ordering to invoicing.
- You actively support and are internally in close contact with the sales and
our accounting department to work together on customer-oriented solutions.
DATEV experience desired.
- You are always involved in shaping, optimizing and standardizing order and
sales processes and contribute to a sustainable increase in efficiency and high
Customer service level at.
- Existing professional experience and knowledge in order processing
- Good experience with Office IT systems
- Good knowledge in handling of office applications.
- communicative / motivated attitude and enjoy working with customers
- English language skills, both written and spoken
- You speak other/other languages? Feel free to let us know about it too!
- Responsible and diversified tasks with a lot of
Creative freedom in a dynamic and great team.
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making channels, an open
corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- A comprehensive familiarization with the existing work processes
- Permanent employment contracts and secure jobs with plenty of prospects
- Workplace at the Nittendorf site
- Performance pay